SINCERE AMORE

~ The kind of love you never have to question ~

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Insecure

Send someone to guide me
Someone to make things right,
I have to stand and fight
I want to stay.

I need someone to shield me
One who knows what's right,
To hold my hand tonight
To show me the way.

Mistakes, I've done,
And I'm not proud
But I'm not afraid
To say "I am wrong",
I'll say it out loud.
As loud as I can...

With every mistake, I know,
I'll be a better man.

I need to have a conscience
To know good and bad,
To be glad and sad
To feel pain.

I need to know that Glory
Is not that I never fall,
But rise every time I do,
Rise and stand tall,
To start walking again.

To feel guilt, at my mistakes
To rise above vanity,
Whatever it takes,
I know I can...

With every step I take, I grow
To be a better man.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nithya Sriram said...

Such an lovely n inspiring one!

November 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home