SINCERE AMORE

~ The kind of love you never have to question ~

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WITHOUT YOU

Is this what you call, a twist of fate
This lovely life, I’ve begun to hate
This life, without you...

Every moment, every breath I take
My hopes shattered, forever they break
My hopes, without you...

My world is empty, devoid of charm,
The gentle breeze, hits me like a storm

There is, for me, no tomorrow
Today is a lost cause
Every joy of the past, a painful sorrow
When I think back, because...

I am now, without you
I am now, without you.

I breathe, but I don’t live,
I have no more smiles to give
When I am, without you

Is this what you call, pain of the heart
Unbearable, when you are apart

I am now, without you

I can survive, but I cannot live,
I can survive, but I cannot live,
When I am...without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home